All information on this website is only intended to provide you with general information about Mercantile Bank Limited ("Mercantile"), its products, services and objectives. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer, a solicitation or an offer or a recommendation for the sale or purchase of any product.
Mercantile does not represent or warrant that the website, links, tools, software, advice, opinions, statements, information, content or online services will be error-free or will meet your particular criteria or standards. Use of the website shall be entirely at your own risk. Mercantile reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this website.
Mercantile may provide information from time to time on:
- projected revenues, income, earnings per share, capital expenditures, dividends, capital structure or other financial items;
- the plans, objectives and/or projections of Mercantile for future operations, including those relating to the services of Mercantile; or
- future economic performance, however
Such projections are estimates or guidelines only. Actual events or results may differ.
All information is provided "as is" and nothing contained in this website constitutes financial, legal, tax, professional, investment, or any other advice of any kind. No decision should be made solely on the information contained within this website. You should obtain appropriate professional advice before making an investment decision.
Mercantile shall not be liable for any warranties(express and implied), including, but not limited to, warranties of, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy in respect of this website and the products or services accessible on this website. While we take all reasonable precautions to prevent this, we do not warrant that the website or any software available for download via the website is error free or free of viruses or destructive code.
Without impacting on the generality of the above, Mercantile will not be liable for:
- any failure, downtime, interruption, or malfunction of the website, related services, Mercantile's system, databases or any of its components, for reasons beyond Mercantile's control including, without limitation, any failure, downtime, interruption, or malfunction of third party systems such as the telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and any other authority;
- any destruction or loss of customer data or other data or damage thereto directly or indirectly attributable to malfunction of Mercantile' s system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, errors, viruses or destructive code on Mercantile's system or third party systems;
- any event over which Mercantile has no control
You hereby indemnify Mercantile its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and contractors (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (contractually or delictually or otherwise) arising out of your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website or the online services.